Mortgage Process Guide
The FREEandCLEAR Mortgage Process Guide makes the mortgage process more manageable by breaking it down step-by-step and providing you with the insight and tools to take control of the process. To get started, click "START SECTION" or click on a specific topic in the topic menu below. The FREEandCLEAR Mortgage Process Guide is interactive, allowing you to navigate from start to finish or skip ahead to a specific topic - simply click on the "Navigate Section" button at the top of any page to reveal the topic menu. We also offer a printer friendly version of our Mortgage Process Guide that you can download
- Lender & Mortgage Selection
- Mortgage Lender Options
- Get Pre-Approved for Your Mortgage
- Mortgage Application Overview
- How to Use the Loan Estimate (LE)
- How to Compare Proposals and Select the Right Mortgage
- What Mortgage Program is Right for Me?
- What Length Mortgage Should I Choose?
- Should You Pay Discount Points to Lower Your Rate?
- Should You Lock Your Mortgage Rate?